IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT THE GRAND OPENING “DAY”… MAKE SURE TO DO THESE 4 THINGS TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL GRAND OPENING WEEK!
- Corporate VIP Night
- Free Personal Training Day
- Free Guest Day
- Family Day
- Grand Opening Day
Then, Grand Opening Day marks the big event!
Start with a ribbon cutting by your local Mayor, and make sure to include:
- Food and drink vendors
- Sample Small Group Training and Group Fitness Classes
- Sampler of all amenities such as Hydromassage, Pilates, Recovery apps, and more
- Introduction of Management and local Community leaders
- Entertainment such as DJs, theater, or a dance event.